Sunday, June 27, 2010

Success of Being an Online Real Estate Sales Proffessional


Hello Fellow Blogger, I would like to share my story of how I became a successful sales professional. Before I get into this job, I used to be problematic and worried because our family was financially burdened. My husband works in a very reputable company. Although, he is a very responsible and a dedicated company worker, we realizes that his job is not enough to provide our family's daily needs, we both realized that we need an extra income for us to be able to support the needs of our two kids who are now both studying, so he allowed me to go to work.

When my mother told me that she will attend a Real Estate Seminar to become property sales consultant. I insisted also to attend. After attending the seminar, I decided to choose my profession as a real estate executive. As I become a sales executive, I found out that being in sales is not a difficult job for me. I used the internet to advertise the properties that I am selling. I work hard and attend different seminars provided by different developers for me to be able to become a good sales executive. Because of that I became more confident on the job that I chose. 

Year 2009 is a big boom of my life, I became a Top Paid-up Sales Executive of the Year and promoted as Sales Manager in our company. Because of that opportunity, now, I am no longer worried on our family finances.
 

Some of my friends are asking me of how I became successful. I always tell them that I believed that each and everyone of us can be successful in any field that we choose if our mind is always set in a positive view. I truly believed that asking for God's guidance, positive attitude towards life, hardwork, patience, dedication to work and believing in yourself are the secrets in order to strive for excellence. 

Proverbs 16:3 "Commit your work to the Lord, and then your plans will succeed."

No comments:

http://2d3c9hudolwcfm12sdrhbhuoud.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=LYRESH Click Here!